Gangnam style

Justadad

Have you heard the latest craze in music? I'm hearing it and seeing the video everywhere, this Korean Gangnam style song and dance. Can you figure out what the kids see in it, because I can't!:eek:

Victor

I have no idea what gangnam style even is. I guess I am officially old and out of it now, so I might as well shuffle to my easy chair and ponder my irrelevance.

Get off my lawn! ;)

FrankSinatra

It isn't really a craze in music...it is a song from a Korean pop singer named Psy that has some funky dance in it and now became popular. It is kind of catchy but the video is just so odd, more than anything else.

Justadad

It isn't really a craze in music...
Oh, I see! I saw it on our National news channel here in the UK, then my granddaughter in Texas posted the video on Facebook. My young relatives here are also raving about it and, as it's from Korea, I thought it was a new worldwide dance craze!:D

Lorenzo

Oh, yes, I am familiar with the Gangnam Style dance! My kids know the dance steps very well since they dance to it every morning after their flag ceremony. I was able to catch the video on YouTube and it looks a lot of fun, except I don't understand the lyrics much. :D It's so popular that it's been watched almost 400 million times already on YouTube!

BigPapa

It's funny because the singer Psy is in his mid-30's but he is a huge K-pop star back in Korea. Even though his music only just now hit the US, he has been around for quite some time. I think it is a catchy tune.