Gearing up for the Olympics

Michael

I've been working like mad to get all my projects up to schedule so I can carve out some time to watch the London Olympics. Who else is a real Olympics fan? I can't wait to see what Danny Boyle has done for the opening ceremonies.

Ravenfan

I'll catch some here and there. I might make a point to catch the volleyball, and no not just for the skimpy swimsuits. I used to play in amateur leagues on the beach, so I enjoy it. This might seem odd, but I'd almost like to see our basketball team lose to teach some humility to a few of those players.

polamalu43

I'm with you! I can't wait to watch the Olympics. We watch them each and every night as a family. My kids love beach volleyball the most and I love swimming.

Victor Leigh

I will be watching from half-a-planet away. So I will most likely be keeping track of breaking news only. Maybe I will try to get an online live telecast on the internet.

Don

I will probably watch a few things, but we really don't keep up with the summer Olympics. We do watch the winter sports though. I like watching the hockey and skiing while my wife and daughter watch all of the skating events.

Jimmy

I'll probably watch a few of the events, definitely the mens 100m and the boxing, I'm more of a Winter Olympics fan really! Still though they've done a great job on the Olympics so far the stadiums look great!

Kyp

I always seem to catch a few of the events. For instance, right now some of the swimming races are on & earlier was synchronized diving. I love watching that kind of stuff! I could care less about boxing or table tennis though. It's very hit or miss whether I will be interested.

dreyz

I'm totally down for it! Got my friends, got a nice TV set and got no objections from anyone to stay up and watch the Olympics.