Getting Back Together?

Hank

My wife and I have talked and we have decided to give things another try. I know the kids are suffering and everything is upside down. We have also decided that I should take care of the finances. She will not have a charge card, actually we are giving up all but one and it will be in my possession. I will be giving her an allowance to use as she pleases and I'll pay the bills and take care of the kids. Wish me luck. :D

Lorenzo

That's great that you're giving it another go, Hank. I'm sure, your children will be the most pleased with your decision. Wishing you the best of luck and hoping everything will turn out well for you and your family!

JRDeep

Good luck, Hank. Let us know how the allowance is going for her. I'm thinking about giving my wife an allowance, since she doesn't wanna sit with me and create a budget.

daddyjay

I hope that things will work out. I think when two peple still care about one another, there is hope that it can work. This is especially true when the children are the focus first and foremost.

Hank

Thanks guys. I'll be moving everything back this next weekend, but I've been going over in the evening and spending the evening with them and having dinner there. I leave when it's bedtime for the kids and I say good night to them. So far, so good.

footballtim

I have never tried to get back together with an ex. I have tried several times to keep relationships going, but I have never tried to rekindle what once was.

Once I distance myself from an old relationship, I have no problem being friends with that person, but nothing else will come of it.

youngone

Good luck to you Hank, it sounds like you have a good plan. Having control over the bills is never a bad thing when it comes to women, haha. I watched a show on TV about a woman who controlled her husband's wage. She spent 80% of his wages on her dogs and gave him 30 dollars p/w pocket money. I couldn't believe what I was seeing!

Andersson

It is always good to give things a second go if you can. I know many people that gave up too soon and regretted it later. I wish you the best.