Gift card sale

Ed35

Score! I was listening to the radio at work yesterday and I heard about a half-off gift card sale. I figured there would be nothing that I would want. I called the station and I ended up getting 2 local restaurant gift cards – 2, $20 for each, a mani/pedi gift certificate for half off (2 of these) and 2 local store coupons for half off. So in total $200 worth of certificates for $100. The mani/pedi and store are for my wife and daughters. The restaurant cards are for my parents. My wife says I’m not frugal! Go figure!

Strongarm

Lucky you! I wish I could find a deal like that. I think gift cards are one of the best gifts someone can give me other than cash, because if it's to a store or a restaurant that I like, then I can choose what I want instead of having to return or keep something I don't like. I'm not greedy though. :p

Paranoid

That does sound like a great idea. I am pretty much broke this week so no shopping for me despite all the Black Friday sales. I love gift cards though and I'm so thankful they exist so I can give them out to the family members I don't know so well.

Rob

I have only heard of discounted gift cards every so often. You really scored on some very good deals for things your family will enjoy.