Going Shopping?

the saint

One of the most boring things to do is to go shopping with one's wife. I can't really understand where they get the energy to go back and forth and round and round looking at things and comparing everything before they can buy something.

bighelp

I window shop only on the web and when I do shop in person I am going into the store and getting what I need. Nothing more, nothing less - otherwise I am wasting time and that is something I can not afford to lose.

Kenneth

Well I guess I'm lucky, because my wife doesn't run back and forth. When we see something we like, we buy it. I actually enjoy shopping because I love putting new things in my home. I don't exactly like clothes shopping, but anything to give a new look or color or design in our home, I'm all for.

Davidson

I'm kind of in between with my wife, she doesn't waste too much time, but she does like to stroll through the howl supermarket to see if there is anything that we need and might have missed.

Last edited:

wilson

If I am not unnecessarily walking around in circles for things we do not even need I really do not mind. Shopping is only a problem when you are doing it for sheer boredom, you are still going to be bored when you are done and you could be broke.

polamalu43

Most times I don't mind shopping with my wife. She always tries things on then comes out and shows me (I like this). She is usually pretty quick too and we always make a day of it, movie and dinner after.

Jonathan

I can say that my wife is very understanding. She knows that I hate shopping and she appreciates that in spite of that, I am still willing to accompany her shopping. So, my wife doesn't usually waste my (and her) time too much when shopping.

Strongarm

I do hate shopping with a woman for clothes and shoes. It seems to take forever. I don't like shopping for gifts either with them. Grocery shopping is painfully dreadful for me too. Come to think of it I hate shopping. Can we just buy everything online?

Ifamily

My wife likes shopping and she knows I hate it, so she doesn't very often ask me to accompany her shopping. But shopping with her is not that bad.