grandfather at Walmart

Kost

Now I know people in AZ get a bad rap sometimes for being idiots but this one really tops the cake, who in their right mind would not speak up about this? I am just as shocked as ever, arresting a grandfather right before the holidays. It was all over CNN's website a bit ago.

PatrickK

What was he arrested for? I haven't heard anything about it.

If you are doing something that is truly bad, I don't care if you are the pope and it's your birthday, to be honest. If it was something dumb then I agree it's not worth it.

bighelp

I am guessing since it had to do with shopping in the past week it was stealing or maybe being rude/angry in a store setting? Tons of people are having issues with black friday shopping, I think its one reason my wife will not head out that day anymore.

Len

Wow, I didn't hear about that. I mean, if you are a grown man shoplifting you deserve to be arrested. It's sounds like he knew better, right? It does sound like they were too brutal with him though, which is completely in the wrong.

Luke

The thing is according to the story he wasn't stealing. He put the game up against his shirt to keep someone from grabbing it because people were yanking items out of each others hands. The officer needs to be removed from duty for excessive force.