Halloween at the Zoo

Blake

Our local zoo is having a Halloween thing the weekend before Halloween. The kids dress up and go to the different exhibits and collect candy. It's cute instead of scary. Have you ever gone to something like that?

Salazar

We haven't been to it yet, but our local zoo has something like that too. I think it's called Boo at the Zoo. I'm glad you posted this because it reminded me to look into dates and times for our zoo.

CHenne

Nope but it sounds like something my youngest would love to do. Heck I love the zoo too (I feel right at home ~ ha ha). Is it free or is there a fee? I should tell my wife to check into it too - perhaps there is something similar in our area.

Alistair

Nope, I don't think I've ever heard our local Zoo organizing something like that. It seems pretty cool. I would definitely take the kids to a "Boo at the Zoo" for Halloween. I wonder why can't every Zoo in the country be this creative... :(

Independent

I haven't but it sounds like a lot of fun. We didn't even get to visit the zoo once this year because we were so busy. I wonder if any of the zoos around here are doing it.

Paranoid

Our is called Zoo Boo. It's cute. It gives the kids something fun and family-oriented to do. It's a great thing for the kids to get to go to. I wish there were more available for kids to do this time of the year that's not too scary.