Halloween Costumes

Victor

Have your kids decided on their Halloween costumes for this year? We bought a little garden gnome costume for our youngest (she's too little to pick) and our oldest wanted to be a witch but has since decided she'd rather be Ariel.

Andersson

My daughter is hosting a get together at her home for all of the kids, we plan to visit there a bit after we hand out candy in our own neighborhood. I have a feeling if the weather plays nice she will go all out with a wrap around the house mini spook walk like she did last year.

polamalu43

I love seeing the kids all decked out in their costumes. My son wants to be a dead cowboy! My older 2 are too old to dress up. I loved the younger years when they all dressed up.

Don

I think our son is going to be a zombie, but he keeps changing his mind. My wife is taking him to a costume place this weekend. My daughter, on the other hand, is going to a Halloween party and wants to be Lady Gaga. I'm hoping my wife talks her out of it.

mollew3

My son wants to be a power ranger so I had to go to party city to find him something. He's been jumping around in that costume for the last past couple of days. I might have to wash the costume a couple of times before Halloween gets here.

Lorenzo

The kids haven't decided yet what costumes they would be wearing for this year's Halloween. They will be attending three Halloween-themed parties this month, so that's a lot of costumes to think about. Frankly, I'd rather not spend on a single costume but instead, have them wear something black or white like they're witches or vampires, and they could just paint their faces. It would save me a lot of money that way ;)

Don

Well, our son is going to be a pirate. My wife was thinking "Captain Hook," but he refused the plastic hook, so he's going to be sort of a Jack Sparrow with shorter hair.

Victor

I love seeing the kids all decked out in their costumes. My son wants to be a dead cowboy! My older 2 are too old to dress up. I loved the younger years when they all dressed up.
How is he going to show that he's a dead cowboy instead of a live one? It sounds pretty cute though.

We got costumes yesterday so my oldest is going to be Ariel; she can't change her mind anymore.

Christian

My oldest keeps flip flopping between being a butterfly and a princess. Maybe we can convince her to be a butterfly princess. I have no idea what my wife has planned for our youngest since he is too young to decide.