Halloween movies for kids

Len

What Halloween movies are appropriate enough for your kids to watch?

The favorite in our house is Hocus Pocus. We watch it every year. Plus the Charlie Brown Halloween movie about the Great Pumpkin.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Peanuts Halloween special and Garfields Halloween special. Then again that is more for me. I love those two. I wish there was more of those like for Christmas. Love those old cartoons.

bighelp

We do not have anything planned yet but every year Snoopy is always on the TV at least once, sometimes he makes a second appearance too. We are going to do a small get together so it should be nice and cozy.

Dugger

ABCFamily is the channel to watch for Halloween movies appropriate for children. Their series are a little too advanced for even teenagers in my opinion but they keep their movies family-friendly.

polamalu43

We watched Hocus Pocus last night, it was super cute. We watched The Great Pumpkin - Charlie Brown earlier in the week. That is about it for Halloween movies in our house.

bighelp

Peanuts is a favorite of hours too, every holiday something to do with Peanuts is on our house at least twice a day. Our town does not have any treating times so we are just going to watch movies and wait for the little visitors. :)