Happy dance

noahsdad

My wife found me doing the happy dance last night. I got the mail and in it was the papers from the judge saying I got custody of my kids!!! We are so excited long court battle finally over and it feels great!

CHenne

Awesome! Way to go... That is really super! It's a long well fought battle I would say because in the end you won and the kids WON too! Awesome. What did you do to celebrate with the kids?

stayathomepaul

Congratulations, you must feel on top of the world. I know going through a long court case can be well worth it but the rewards are just amazing! Keep smiling and good job!

Kenny

Congratulations! I know it has to be such a relief to have that taken care of so that now you and your kids can put it behind you.

noahsdad

Yes!! We had a great day we went to the apple orchard near the house, went and got pumpkins, and then we went out to dinner which is a rare thing these days. The kids are very happy too!!!

Johnny

That's wonderful! I'm glad you have that all in the past now. It seems to me like it's become so hard nowadays for men to get custody. I'm glad you beat the odds. Great job! Enjoy your children! :)

Zimmer

Congrats, I'm curios how long did the case drag out in the court? Also nice to see that fathers can also get custody of the kids, sometimes they lean toward the mother when it's obvious to everyone else, but the law that is the wrong choice.

WillyWonka

It feels wonderful doesn't it? I was the same. After what I went through with my wife, it was wonderful to get it all closed out and get on with our lives.

Salazar

Congratulations, man. Good for you that you hung in there and fought the good fight. I've been battling my ex in court for years now and some days it feels like it's never going to be over. I like to hear a happy outcome now and then to keep me going.

SamMo

That's just terrific! When my ex moved away from the UK to the states she took two of my daughters and left two. I am in touch with the two who went to the USA now but it didn't happen until my ex passed away. Good luck to you.:)

Steve

That is great. Wish my 4 year battle would have had a happy ending like yours. At least I get to see my kids most the summer and most of their holiday breaks, bu tit is still not the same.