Hbo go

Timothy

We've been wanting HBO GO for a while now but haven't been able to get it because we don't subscribe to satellite/cable TV. Well, a friend of ours subscribes to cable TV and agreed to let us use his login info and stream HBO GO through our Xbox 360. I have to say, it's made for a nice change from the same old, same old we've been looking at on Netflix.

Anyone else here have HBO GO?

polamalu43

Awesome friend! Nope, I don't want to pay for it. I already pay a high enough cable bill. We have no bells and whistles - just regular digital cable.

BigPapa

We do have HBO GO but we don't use it a whole lot. The reason we decided to get it on our tablet is for long car rides and camping. Polamalu, if you have HBO in your cable subscription than HBO GO is free.

Timothy

Awesome friend! Nope, I don't want to pay for it. I already pay a high enough cable bill. We have no bells and whistles - just regular digital cable.
I know what you mean. We didn't want to pay for HBO either, which is why we went a long time without the HBO GO. However, our friend was paying for a cable package with HBO anyways, and he wasn't using the HBO GO, so we set our devices up for it.

Chrisitan

The only TV we have is over the Roku. HBO Go is available, but you have to already have an HBO subscription and we don't. So we won't be watching it. There are a ton of free channels on the Roku though and we watch them along with our Netflix subscription. That's plenty for us.