headache begone

Wyss

I have had a nagging headache for the past hour and I can not shake it. What is the best way to get rid of a headache? It is all over by forehead area and it feels like my head is on fire.

Babar

One acupuncture trick that may or may not help is squeezing the skin in the fold between your thumb and index finger. Apparently this is a pressure point that is linked to your head.

If that doesn't work, relaxing with a cool compress, some aspirin, and allowing time to pass is the only other way.

Bobby

I get migraines. A visit to the chiropractor usually helps as he relieves pressure points. If I can' t get there, I take a couple of pain pills, lie down in a dark room and put a cloth filled with ice cubes on my forehead.

polamalu43

Did you take some Tylenol? That is the first thing I would try. Then I would head into a dark room and take a nap. You can also try rubbing your temples.

wilson

A very intense (and hot) shower always works for me but most of my headaches are either tension or sinus related. Do you know what caused the headache?

Ed35

Great question - I've had this nagging headache for days now and I can't get rid of it. I wish I could! I've tried Tylenol and hot showers - nothing is taking it away!