Headaches

Papa Bear

Sometimes, my head feels like it is splitting up, especially when I am working in front of the computer for more than 4 hours straight. Any recommendations?

Zimmer

Glasses, usually the first sign of eye problems are headaches, that's how it started for me. You should check with an optometrist and if it's not the case go see a neurologist, he should be able to diagnose your problem.

WillyWonka

See a doctor and an eye doctor first to make sure nothing physical is going on. Then make sure you are getting up every 30 minutes to stretch and move your head around. Focus your eyes on something in the distance occasionally too so you don't get eye strain.

Heartbeat

This is going to sound strange but have you tried meditation? It really makes you relax even if it's just 10 minutes. I have done meditation to deal with pain sometimes and it works for me.

DriverDan

I agree with the others, it may be time to get your eyes checked as glasses might be needed. However, WillyWonka's tip is right on about giving your eyes a break every so often. Another thing that can strain your eyes is poor lighting.