He's trying to set me up!

DaddyO

Recently my son has been talking a lot about his teacher to me. Not the normal what happened today, but her favorite color, what she said to him, or what she had for lunch. I thought maybe he had a crush, so I asked him. He said "No Dad, she's for you!" :D. I was speechless.

BobbiJ

Oh my! Now that is super funny. It's cute ~ He must really like his teacher though if he is trying to set you two up. Man wouldn't that be funny - you dating his teacher. I would tell him that you can find your own dates. :)

Zimmer

I'd steer clear of that ship, mainly because if it goes wrong you might end up making trouble for your son, they don't say "hell has no furry like a woman scorned" for no reason.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Lol. That is too funny. Like others here, I'm not sure I would travel that path.

DaddyO

Oh no, I have no intention of pursuing it. Mainly because she's too young. She won't be his teacher anymore in 3 weeks, but I'm just not interested. I think he's hilarious though, and I wonder if he's been telling her the same things?

Dad2Be

Ha, that's hilarious! Sounds like you have a smart little man on your hands. I remember wishing my dad would date my teachers when I was a kid.