Home Game of Darts?

Sinbian

A friend suggested this game half a year ago. I can't tell you how many times I thanked him because, and especially for father staying at home this is an excellent boredom killer.

Manning

I like darts and know what you mean about it being a boredom killer. It's a good stress reliever, too. I use it often for that purpose and it doesn't take long to get the stress relieved.

DriverDan

I used to play on a team with some friends in a league, so I've had one hanging in my "cave"(as my wife puts it) for a while. It's great because people of all levels can play and still have a good time.

Sinbian

Exactly! People of different gender and age can play together and be equal. I like the "cave" nickname. :) I wish I had a separate room just for hanging out and playing darts.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Do you use metal or plastic tips?

I remember having a friend whose father had the metal tips, and the wall that held the dart board I think had more wholes in it then anything else. Then again, I remember a few kids walking away with small hole in them. Which is why I will not allow a metal tip one in my house.

I used to have a cheap electric dartboard, but never really had a place to set it up. I was thinking of one at our next house. I still have a really nice set of darts somewhere I think.

Restless

I know that metal tip kind is not preferred when kids are around but shear weight and feel with those darts is much better than with plastic tip ones.