Homemade Pizza

Blake

Have you tried to make homemade pizza? One of the kids wants to try it but I'm hesitant. What supplies am I going to need? Are we going to be disappointed?

Christian

We do this all the time, but we buy the pre-made crusts in the refrigerator case. You will need sauce, cheese, pepperoni, and what ever other meats or veggies your family likes. You could also do english muffin pizzas so everyone can put what they want on them.

Jack

Making pizza is easy, which is why there are so many pizza joints in the world. They sell kits in the grocery store, which is a good way to learn.

twinflame

I've never tried it. However, my brother did once...and it turned out NASTY! How you can possibly mess up making homemade pizza, I do not know. But, whatever my brother did...yeah, it was REALLY bad.

Kost

I have tried and failed miserably numerous times over. I swear there is something simple that I keep doing wrong. Maybe its the oven's fault.

KevinD

I have tried before with the Boboli pizza crust you can get at the store. For me, pizza is the one thing I prefer in a restaurant as opposed to homeade. I love the fast food pizza chains like Pizza Hut. To me, nothing else tastes as good.

Phillie

We make homemade pizza all the time, in fact we made it tonight. It's wonderful :). My son makes his own and we make our own. I love my own mini pizza. You only need whatever you want to put on your pizza. Pizza sauce, cheese, pepperoni, sausage, onions and peppers = My pizza!

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Some of the best pizza I have eat my wife has made from scratch, and cooked on our grill. She makes a beer dough and tosses on some great toppings. Yummy.

I used to make bagel pizza's when I was younger. Take a bagel, open it up so you have two halves, toss on some tomato sauce some spicies and some cheese. Not as good as the wife's, but still pretty good. My dad makes a good pizza in the oven too.

Attachments