Hotel and Waterpark

BigPapa

To close out summer, we are taking an extended weekend trip to Great Wolf Lodge and indoor waterpark and hotel. It has everything you could need from the waterpark to a game room that rivals Chuck E. Cheese. Have you ever taken your family to a place like this? How did they like it?

Mr. Rogers

Wow I have never heard of an indoor waterpark. We've never done anything like this, as we never have that much extra money at one time.

polamalu43

We went to the Great Wolf Lodge in Canada and it was amazing. The rooms were pretty cool! I do have to say that Splash Lagoon in Erie, PA is much better though. They both have an indoor arcade and game room but Splash's water slides are a lot better.

ghanashyam

Here in India, accidents have taken place even in indoor water parks, like a crashing while sliding on boat on the slop. Moreover, the health rules about maintaining a certain amount of chlorine are not monitored. It is really better to have a picnic in natural water parks, the touch of fresh water is really heavenly.

Bearsfan

We've gone to The Wilderness Resort in the Wisconsin Dells a few times and it is a great time. We are thinking about doing another visit during the Winter, the prices are cheaper and the kids will have a blast playing in the water inside while it's snowing outside.

stephen

We've gone to Kings Island in Ohio and also to Busch Gardens in Tampa. My kids are getting to be the right age for Disneyland soon. The water parks weren't that great for them because they're not great swimmers yet.