How Did Your Wife Tell You The News?

youngdad

I'm just curious and think it will be fun to share. How did you learn that your wife is pregnant? Did she tell you in some special way?

GranddadHoward

The first time, my wife fixed a romantic dinner complete with candlelight. She told me while we were having desert. The second time, she met me at the door when I got home from work and told me.

futureDad

I am a future father. We are expecting our first soon. She was just my girlfriend at the time (long term, 3 years seeing eachother on and off, 8 months living together) and she was worried that I would not want to keep the child. She finally broke down and told me about one month into the pregnancy while we were in the car driving up to my parent's house one weekend. It was great news for me and I was delighted.

stayathomepaul

I was with my wife at the doctor when she took the test. The doctor came in and told us, so we learned together. That was our first baby, she told me in special ways the other two times.

Alistair

Yes, my wife prepared a great meal and fortune cookies for dessert. They contained the message, "You're life will change in less than nine months", and then she asked me to guess what it meant. Oh, I felt so happy when I heard her say I was going to be a daddy. I can't remember how many time I kissed her belly that day... :eek: