How Many Jobs At Once?

Sinbian

I currently have 4 jobs. I'm helping my parents with their private business, work as an Internet freelancer in a number of fields, work at another job half time, plus I'm developing my own private small business.

Salazar

The most I've had at one time is three. I don't have to do that anymore, but I spend 70 to 90 hours a week at my current job, so there wouldn't be time anyway.

Andersson

I stuck with three at the most too but the last was a part time job thankfully. I was running around in circles during those days and I am happy they are over. I know some people who sacrifice so much to bring extra money in and sometimes it is really not worth the time being burned for the little bits of scrap.

Bearsfan

I have two jobs currently, and that's the most I've ever had at any one time. My wife is now working part-time, so I've been able to cut down a few hours and spend more time with the family.

Sinbian

You are right, it's not about the number of jobs but the number of hours you work. But I still wanted to hear what's your record.

Lorenzo

I currently have 4 jobs. I'm helping my parents with their private business, work as an Internet freelancer in a number of fields, work at another job half time, plus I'm developing my own private small business.
I don't think I can handle four jobs! Right now, I'm balancing two jobs - both part time - one online, the other offline. If it's more than two, I think I will stop being effective. A person with five kids can only do so much. ;)

polamalu43

Wow! Crazy! How do you have time to spend with your family? I work one job right now. If I had to I could pick up another but luckily I don't have to. Family is first for me so there is no way I could work 4 jobs.

Jack

Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to reach your goals. They say it is always better to find another job when you already have a job. They also say that if you need something done, ask a busy person.

Timothy

Well, I have one full-time job outside the house, earning money, and my other full-time job is being a father to my son. ;) I just don't think I could handle 3 or 4 jobs outside the house.