I am now a father of two!

Adam

I think the last time I posted was almost a month ago. Well, a lot has happened since then! My wife gave birth to our second child. A little boy! So now we have a little girl and a little boy. I could NOT be any happier. I am so happy. :)

WillyWonka

Congratulations Adam!! That's wonderful! Sounds like you have a wonderful family. It makes a difference when you have your first son too. A little you to shepard through life.

bighelp

Surprise and congrats. Two is always more fun that one. I have heard some very boring childhood stories of those who were an "only child", now you are going to have twice the fun!

Jerry F

Wow Adam! That's wonderful! I love little ones. It's the teenagers that make you wonder what in the world you were thinking when you had another child. Just kidding but some days.........

Maxsdad

Awesome! I love that... Are you planning on having more? I think 2 is perfect. Congrats to you and your wife. Babies are precious! How is the big sister liking her new job?

Adam

Thanks everyone! Big Sister is loving her new job. I was concerned that there would be jealousy issues and stuff along those lines, but overall we have not had any real big issues with this. Maybe, that will come later on? Not completely sure!

As for having anymore? That is something that we will discuss in the future, not right now. We are more than happy with just having 2 little ones for now.

Aiden

Congrats! I bet you're really excited! Nothing in this world can compare to having a new child in your life. The whole world seems to change and take on new meaning.

Best of luck to you and your family!:D

PeterPater

Congratulations to you all. I feel a bit of a pang, as I am not likely to be adding to my only child family. Regardless, I am grateful for the lovely daughter I have.