I can't imagine!

Aiden

I have seen so many people go through divorces and I can't imagine that ever happening to me. It just blows my mind that some people can be married for say; 20 years and then suddenly not want to be together anymore. Any tips on how to make sure divorce never happens?

youngdad

Ive never been married, but some of my friends are and a couple are divorced. I think communication is one of the keys to making a marriage last. I talked to one friend's ex and she said he just quit listening to anything she had to say, and always wanted to talk about himself and what he wanted. It made her feel unloved. I think women are geared for two-way conversation and if they don't get it over a period of time, they give up.

Johnny

I too think it’s very important to keep communication in order to stay together. You also have to make sure you don’t take the other person for granted; little things really do go a really long way!

SamMo

I divorced after more than twenty years of marriage but I think we just got married too young and because our parents wanted it. Then we stayed together until the kids were grown. I'm very happy with my current wife though!

NoEnergy

I watch my parents and I wonder how the heck they are not already divorced. They bitch at each other all the time. And yet-it works for them. I guess the thing is that no matter what their faults, they have learned to accept them.