I flunked Netflix.

Sampson

Ok, Netflix was a great idea for us. We love renting movies. We get the movies, watch the movies, send them back and we get more movies. Simple, right? But, I always forgot to send back the movies. Maybe it's too easy. So a week would go by, two weeks.... So, I think I'm going back to either renting from the stores or pay-per-view.

Do you subscribe to Netflix and do you get the most you can from this service?

Kenny

Sampson you are missing the best part of Netflix the streaming movies and tv shows! You can either stream movies to watch on your computer or if you have an xbox 360, Wii, or PS3 you can stream through the game console to your tv. They have recently added like over 3000 new titles to what they already had available. We love it we don't rent videos or pay for cable anymore.

CHenne

I'm the same way, thank heavens for my wife. She keeps the movies coming and going. One time I left one in the truck for a week and she was like where is the next movie. I now am no longer in charge of sending them back.

DriverDan

We haven't subscribed to Netflix for that very reason. I keep thinking, how many movies can we actually watch. But, I have to say, Kenny has me thinking I might just have to look into it.

WillyWonka

We still have the first two movies we got from them last year. But, we do watch the streaming videos constantly. That's the best part of the whole service. I gave up cable because there's nothing I can watch with my daughter that isn't filled with things I would rather she not see.

Heartbeat

We love the streaming videos! I am not ready to get rid of cable yet but we may have to consider that to save money for the baby. I don't think I could give up my sports network.

Matt

I had Netflix but I really didn't like it. I really think they have a crappy movie selection and it sucks that all of my favorite stuff isn't available online. I was bummed out.

Andrew

Why not download the movies from them? It's much easier and faster in my opinion and you don't have to worry about sending back movies, I know how hard it is to keep in mind these sort of things however.

Independent

The kids and I take turns renting movies from Netlfix. Right now I have been sitting on their movie for a week. As soon as it hits the mailbox I will get my pick. In the mean time I have been streaming episodes of Torchwood and MI-5 from Netflix. I use it nearly every night so I think it is a great deal.

Sampson

I never even thought about or looked into streaming the movies and televison programs. I think you guys have convinced me to give Netflix another chance. The kids will be thrilled.

stayathomepaul

When you log in there are two tabs. The first tab is right under the word Netflix and says, "Watch instantly". You then get a sub category for browsing movies. Another way to tell what you can stream right to your computer is to look at the button under each movie. If the button is all red and says, "ADD" it has to be mailed. If it is half blue half red (the blue part for play, red for add) then you can watch it on your TV. You can also use a Wii, ps, and other systems like that to watch in on your television if you have wireless.

Jessie

I love the netflix!!! We do forget to mail the movies back from time to time but still cheaper than going to the video store! And now that we have a WII and watch movies and TV shows from that I Love it and it is well worth the $10 a month!