I miss sleep

lamant

I am still waiting for what my mother told me when I was younger to kick in, that the older I get the less sleep I need each night. I think this is a fib of course as I only know one person who is managing on like 4-5hrs of sleep a night and shes only doing that to get her masters. :rolleyes:

stayathomepaul

I miss sleep as well. I get about five hours a night and wish it were more. I have found that if I can get a 20 min nap then it gets me through the rest of my day.

Sampson

I miss sleep as well. I get about five hours a night and wish it were more. I have found that if I can get a 20 min nap then it gets me through the rest of my day.
I wish I could take a nap and feel better after that. All naps do for me, I think, is make my body realize that I didn't get enough sleep to begin with and then I really feel like garbage. I just plow through it until I can crash for the night.

Jeff

I know the feeling and 5 hours is just not enough after a while. I take a 'cat nap' in the afternoons but usually don't feel any better.

Cruise

I miss it also. I sleep not more than 6 hours at night and I would love to get more. I miss the days in my childhood when I have to go to bed at 10 pm and wake up at 6 am.