I'd Like to Quit

Papa Bear

I would really like to quit smoking and have attempted several times to start. I want to do it on my own, with only my willpower. I feel that it would make me a stronger person if I succeed. But so far, I have failed. I will keep on trying though. :(

Zimmer

Well most people find it easier to replace it with a habit, try chewing nuts every time you get the urge to smoke, sure people will think you are a squirrel, but you get a few more decades added to your life expectancy, I would think it's a pretty good deal.

Kenny

I haven't managed to completely quit but I have gotten to where I smoke a whole lot less by using dip. I have started using a lot less less dip and only smoke a couple of cigarettes a day. Still not great but I am getting there.

stayathomepaul

I think the important thing is never to stop trying. If you try to quit and you fail that is ok. What you must do is look at those things and try to figure out what works and what does not work. But always keep trying.

CHenne

Keep on trying! You can do it. It sounds like you are ready now you just need to make it happen! Don't give up. Set goals and then when you reach the goal set another one.