Indecent Proposals to Married Men?

Foster

It hasn't happened to me for a while but I simply tell them I am married whilst pointing to my wedding ring. It usually makes it pretty clear.

flfsurveyor

Were they pretty? Kidding! I have never been directly propositioned, but I could sense that one or two were dropping hints. I simply ignored them and they focused their attention elsewhere. Gave a good feeling, though, to realize that I am still somewhat attractive to other women other than my wife.

micromachne

I actually think I shut something like that down before it even got anywhere near that point. I have a coworker that as a little flirty at me a little too much. So I let out this remark of "do you often hit on guys with wedding rings on their fingers". And she never bothered me again after that.

R. Paradon

I have not been married for many years but do have had long term relationships since. I just do not cheat on my partner. I know how I would feel if I were cheated on and that is enough for me.

Jatelo2

I wouldn't be rude to her but firm. What sends the message to a woman is not how arrogant you appear, It is how firm your statement is made. So my response would be No thanks, I'm not Interested.

micromachne

This is something most men dream about. Basically being sought after by some crazy hot girl without shame. But my advice, you best not get caught up in that fantasy. Married or not. My advice, just nicely make a point to tell her NO.

And yes, some of them won't give a damn and try anyway. Just be stern about it.

Michael

I don't usually put myself into the situation where there are lots of women who would make passes of this nature. On the rare occasion it does happen, I just act dumb and naive and ignore the pass. It's so easy to divert the topic to other things and people, who are always around.