Inspiration for an overweight wife?

stewy

This is a cracker of a story. This 25 year old has lost a huge amount of weight. Just check out the before and after pictures. I'm tempted to wind my wife up with this but she might just throw something at me! (She isn't really overweight I should add) :p

SteppinIn

That is absolutely amazing, and she looks gorgeous! I can't believe she did all of that in just a year and a half. I'd say spare your wife the story unless she's been trying to lose weight and complaining about it not working, lol.

Salazar

Dang - she looks great! I like the fact that she did it without turning to gastric bypass or any surgery. Definitely spare your wife though, lol.

BensDad

Dang - she looks great! I like the fact that she did it without turning to gastric bypass or any surgery.
I agree, and I really think that this is the best way to do it, by eating healthy and exercise over a decent period of time. But, unless you want to feel some pain I wouldn't bring this up to your wife.

stewy

Yeah, my wife isn't really overweight but my sister in law has just had a gastric bypass this week. It would be really cruel to show her this, as tempted as I am....no, I wouldn't be such an evil so and so, would I?:p

the saint

My, she was a dedicated weight loser! My wife is a bit overweight, and she was inspired after I showed this to her. I hope she would still have time for me now that she is inspired to lose some weight!

Cruise

Wow, is that for real? It's great that she chose the healthy way of losing weight, and she did it. And I agree with SteppinIn, she is gorgeous!

stayathomepaul

She does look great. I try to keep my wife away from things like this. My wife is beautiful, she used to be heavy and lost 80 lbs. She is 129 lbs now and so pretty. But she still seems to think she is fat. I watch her like a hawk because I worry that might be a pre sign of anorexia.