Is she a saver or spender?

Keepworking

Is your wife more a spender or a saver? I am very grateful that mine is a saver. Well, I would call her a wise spender, just to be fair. :)

bighelp

What about a saver that takes the savings and spends them? My brother has a wife like that and it drives him nuts. I do not really get it, she buys stuff for him all the time but when she buys something for herself its a bad thing.

Anthony

Mine is a very thrifty shopper. She doesn't buy stuff we don't need and she tries very hard to get the best deal on what we do need. We would love to save, but there isn't usually anything left!

erin

I am a big saver. My husband has to beg me to go out to dinner half the time, I think it's a waste of money. I'm always looking for bargains on renting DVDs and other kinds of entertainment.

stayathomepaul

My wife is a saver, but it is way past what it should be. She hates to spend money on herself and will do without when she doesn't have to. Sometimes I encourage her to spend money because I feel bad about it.

benben

You guys are lucky, my wife likes to have the best of everything. She can not stand going to Good Wills and things like that. I go often and she never wears anything I get her from there. It's not easy having a spender.

Mohidad

What about a saver that takes the savings and spends them? My brother has a wife like that and it drives him nuts. I do not really get it, she buys stuff for him all the time but when she buys something for herself its a bad thing.
That's not fair. The wife deserves to buy things she needs, while he always gets what he needs. Anyway, my wife is like that, more or less. She saves on something to spend more on something else.