It's a Wonderful Life

Don

Our local theater is having a free showing of "It's a Wonderful Life" this Saturday. Although my daughter is not overly thrilled at spending the time with us and her little brother on a Saturday, my wife and I think this will make for a great family night out.

CHenne

How old is your daughter? Probably just the age thing. I have to say that I wouldn't want to go watch it either. It really isn't a movie that I wanted to see more than a couple of times.

Bearsfan

I have to say that I wouldn't want to go watch it either. It really isn't a movie that I wanted to see more than a couple of times.
Really? This is a favorite for my wife and I. The kids aren't quite old enough to get it, but my wife and I watch it on DVD after the kids go to bed. It's become an annual tradition.

Andersson

That is great! Yesterday I found out from a friend that lives in Virgina his work took the time to cater lunch for the entire staff. Then they sat around the large conference room to watch the same flick. I never had a job that was that nice during the holidays but that is such a good movie, happy to see others have not forgotten the old movies too.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I find it a great movie. While I would not watch it several times a week or day it is enjoyable to watch once or twice during the Christmas season.

LeonR

"It's a Wonderful Life" is the definition of a timeless, classic movie that captures the Christmas spirit, no matter what time period you're living in. I haven't seen it in years, so I know I would love going to the movies with you and your family.