It's almost here!

Bear

Hunting season is just about upon us here in Georgia, and I can't wait. I just love getting out in the woods, but with grocery prices like they are I need the meat too. Come on September!

FrankSinatra

Guns, knives, beer, and dead animals...this is an awesome time of year. Let's go hunting and then watch some football and get hammered. Sounds like a plan.

polamalu43

Wow... guns and beer do not go together at all. Who hunts with a knife? I am not a hunter but I have a buddy who hunts and gives me his deer. He always shoots too many.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Wow... guns and beer do not go together at all. Who hunts with a knife? I am not a hunter but I have a buddy who hunts and gives me his deer. He always shoots too many.
I could use a buddy like that. I've honestly been too busy with other things to get into it. Plus the deer around here are tiny. Most deer hunters I know go up north. But on the flip side the wild pigs and gators are good sizes.

Bear

Polamalu I'd say 99.9% of hunter save the beer for when the hunting is done. I don't personally know of any hunters willing to risk a felony and losing their gun and hunting licenses. Mine too Frank! Jason I'll send you a deer if you send me a pig. I know we've got them around here, but I haven't run up on one yet. ;)

Andersson

I am long past my hunting days but I still love a good target practice session if I can squeeze one in. Lately those who are going out hunting are father and son teams, at least in our area.