It's not bad, just.....

MickL

We just watched the latest Harry Potter movie last night and the kids really love it, but I don't think it's the best among other Harry Potter movies. I cannot say what's wrong with it. It's just not like what I expected before.

Richard

I really wish the second part were coming out sooner than this summer, honestly. I don't like just having half a story, and maybe that's part of what you're feeling about the movie right now.

DriverDan

I haven't seen it yet, but am planning on it. I think the fact that it is being broken into two parts will probably leave me feeling unsettled at least. But I am glad that they did it because there is just so much to cover.

WillyWonka

My little girl isn't into Harry Potter yet. I hope she won't be until all of them are on DVD. Right now she is into Dora the Explorer and Diego. She loves that stuff and I have been buying her DVDs for her player in her bedroom.

MickL

I really wish the second part were coming out sooner than this summer, honestly. I don't like just having half a story, and maybe that's part of what you're feeling about the movie right now.
You maybe right. I hate to know that I cannot watch the second part till July 2011. That's way too long. I hope it's worth it.

BensDad

Have read the books? I wonder if that would make your experience better or worse. I am planning on going to see it maybe in this upcoming week, and I have read the books, so we'll see if I have a similar take.

MickL

I haven't read the book. To be honest, I don't read the Harry Potter series, no time for that. I just like watching the movies, especially as it's something I can do with the wife and the kids.