It's only been a week

Ralphie

Everywhere you go they've got the Christmas tunes playing non-stop since the day after Thanksgiving. It's only been a week, and I'm maxed out on it!

Phillie

I don't mind! I know seriously? I listen to Christmas music at home too (the wife loves it). We have about every Country Christmas CD there is. It's only a month!

Len

I was a little bit over it a month ago when it all started. Now I am just accepting that I am going to hear about nothing except Christmas all month. I went to the store today and it was full of holiday shoppers freaking out.

Sportsfanatic

Of the two radio stations I listen to, one plays Christmas music non-stop since before Thanksgiving and the other only plays it part of the time. I love listening to the Christmas music because it just brings back many memories.

bighelp

We are not heavy into the music but I do understand where you are coming from. Tried to stop real quick over the weekend at the mall for two items I needed in the same store. I walked past 5 other stores blaring their music loud and clear, only one was not holiday music but rock instead. So it was a nice mix. :)

Kenneth

I do like the Christmas music sometimes, but I do agree that it does get annoying when it is over played and your hear the same songs over and over with different singers. Thankfully, we have CD's and Ipods.