James Gandolfini

Andersson

I can not believe that this man is gone. We were always huge supporters of the show Sopranos and we have watched him in other things too. I still remember watching him in A Stranger Among Us many moons ago.

polamalu43

I have never seen that movie nor have I ever watched Soprano's. I do feel for him though. Wasn't he only 51? His son was with him when it happened and that is just too darn sad!

danno

It's sad when anyone goes suddenly like this but heart attacks happen. I didn't watch the Sopranos either but I did see some of the trailers and I recognize him from other stuff.

Timothy

He was awesome in the Sopranos; I loved that show. Haven't seen him in anything else but I'm sure he did just as well as he did in the Sopranos. It's a shame he died so young.

On The Mark

The Soprano's was where I first saw him act and I thought "This guy is good". Then I heard later that he is really shy and a devoted family man and I thought " Man, this guy is REALLY good". Time to go and buy a box set of that show.

Bear

I absolutely hate that he is gone. I always hoped maybe they be a brief reprisal of the Sopranos, but I guess that's not going to happen. :(

BigPapa

He was a fabulous actor and it is sad to see him gone. The Sopranos was a groundbreaking show that led the way for shows like Mad Men and Breaking Bad and it could not have happened without him. I saw him in lots of other films too.