Joyful news

JakeJ

I just found out my wife is pregnant again!:D This is to be our fourth baby, at least we hope it will be number four. We already have one set of twins in the house! I will be a wreck waiting for the scan to confirm it's just the one.

Rip_VanWinkle

Congratulations! It sounds like an exciting prospect. I would be also be a nervous wreck if there was a possibility of twins for the second time. I met a family that had triplets on the first go and twins on the second go. I don't know how they managed.

JakeJ

Thanks! Ummmm, now I am going to be even more nervous, how could we even cope with triplets? I do think it would be nice to have three together if it is your first time round. Right now it would be mind blowing!

RayRay

Congrats! That is wonderful news. I will never forget how excited I was each time my wife told me that we were expecting. It's a great feeling. Best of luck to you and the rest of your family!

jason

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations. A fourth child. I wish you the best of luck. I'm pulling my hair out with two right now. Do twins run your families or was the first set a fluke?

Pops

A huge congratulations to you and your family! I couldn't imagine having twins, let alone two sets of twins. That would be crazy. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Adam

Don't know how I missed this post before. I just wanted to say congratulations to you and your family on the announcement of your pregnancy. I hope the best for you and your family.

JakeJ

Thanks for all the congratulations. We are both really happy to be having another, but still crossing fingers for just the one. Jason, there are no other twins in either family that anyone can remember, but I guess it is possible there were some way back.