Just a rant

stayathomepaul

I stay at home and my wife makes the money. I am fine with that. I am a little annoyed because we are very low on towels. I counted and we have 6. We have 5 people in our family and that is not enough. I have asked her to pick some up. When I try to pick them up she says no, and to wait for sales. Then she turns around and gets mad when there are no clean towels. Screw it, I am going to buy towels and she can get pissed if she wants to.

GranddadHoward

Frugality is good if not taken to extreme, but your wife is taking it to far. Six towels for 5 people is not enough! I would go out and buy some, too.

Salazar

Yea, at this point, you need to go for it, Paul. Hey, you tried to ask her to do it and she didn't. I take that as the ball being in your court now. Happy towel shopping :D

Clive

Get yourself some towels, dude. I know good quality towels can be expensive (learned that lesson the hard way) and sales are great and all, but if you need them you need them. Hey, the Fourth of July is right around the corner...don't department stores usually do big sales for the summer holidays?

2andalone

Yeah, you really should just get some towels. Otherwise you will be doing laundry every day. I'm sure that if you can't find a summer sale on even beach towel quality towels you can find some online.

ChristopherT

Tell her that she's in charge of washing the towels. I think she'll realize pretty quick that you need more. Or give her a roll of paper towels the next time she goes to take a shower. :D

Dan

Buy some towels at a ......GARAGE SALE! Fridays-Sundays you should be able to find some cheap towels in your neighborhood. If the thought grosses you out let her use the garage sale towels.