Keeping your hair long

Keepworking

Any of you keep their hair long? I have ever come across an interesting article describing that getting your hair cut short is a contributing factorto insensitivity in your relationships with other people and even other living beings. It also contributes to sexual frustration.

Phillie

I've never had long hair, I don't like the way I look with it. I doubt highly that short hair and sexual frustration go hand in hand. Where did you read that?

polamalu43

I'm with Phillie on this one. I don't believe it for a second! I don't have long hair either. I never have had long hair. I was in the military years ago and we were not allowed to have long hair.

TJoel

It also is new to me. I always keep my hair short, so that it is easier to manage and keep clean. Though, it is interesting to notice that many great personalities in the past had long hair.

Sinbian

Does this stand for men or women? I can see how this might effect women because having a nice long nurtured hair is important. But I don't think this has the same effect on guys.

Jonathan

Interesting. When I was younger I often kept my hair a bit long. But I didn't notice that I was more sensitive and intuitive than I was when I got my hair cut short.