Kicking daughter out!?

polamalu43

Of course I am kidding but I told my daughter that I am kicking her out of the house. She told me that she is cheering for the Ravens in the Superbowl! No kid of mine would ever dare do this. We are Steelers fans (hence my name). Her ex boyfriend is a 49ers fan so she doesn't want them to win. Good God girl!

Justadad

Ha ha,well at least you have something that you can all take part in. It's good for parents and children to share something like a love of sport. My daughter was into athletics when she was younger and, as I was a runner in my youth, I helped her with her training.

Victor

It's fun to cheer for opposing teams, though. You can rib each other whenever your own team is doing well. My wife doesn’t even like baseball, for instance, but she’ll root for whatever team I want to lose, just to be playful.

polamalu43

She is a Steelers fan (Troy fan) so she cannot cheer for them. She posted something on her Facebook wall and you should have seen the comments she got from her friends. It was funny! She is no longer cheering for the Ravens!