Lost

chelly

Who else watches this? We never caught it when it came out but I have to say after sitting through all seasons with all episodes on Netflix and we are now down to just two, it feels like a lifetime of TV. After this show I doubt we will watch anything else at least for a week!

Maxsdad

We watched it when it was on TV. I watched every season but the last one. I should rent it and watch it, but I lost interest. Don't tell me how it ends though - some day I will rent it and watch it.

polamalu43

This is 1 TV show I never really got in to. I started to watch it a bit in the 2nd season but realized that I missed too much so I stopped watching it. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

NewDad

I've never seen it. For some reason the show just never really stood out to me. I have a few main shows I watch and that's about it. I'm curious, how are the people "lost" for so long? Is it corny or does it make sense why they've been lost so long?

Millman

I watched it, then I missed it for a while and then I picked it up again in like the last couple of seasons. I know missed some stuff in there somewhere. I may have to do the Netflix thing as well.

Adam

Is this show still on?! I had no idea. It's been a while since I have seen any commercials about it being on ABC. It was a decent show, not my favorite...but it wasn't all that bad!