Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean concert

polamalu43

I have patiently been waiting for these tickets to go on sale in my area. They are playing together at 2 venues about a week apart. My daughter loves both of these country singers. I'm going to buy tickets for the 2 of us! Wish me luck on getting good seats when they finally go on sale.

Bear

I would LOVE to go to that concert. I am in the Atlanta area and we have a country concert series going on where you can get tickets to ten concerts including Luke Bryan/Jason Aldean for $135 per person. I so wish we had the money to go!

polamalu43

Wow - that is cheap for 10 concerts. Our tickets go on sale next Saturday. Prices are $45, $55 and $65. I'm hoping to get the $65 ones (better seats).

Michael

I would love to take my daughter to see Jason Aldean. Every time he comes on the radio or Pandora radio, she gets all googly eyed. I can't picture someone like him as a future son-in-law, though, I'd rather have him than one of those rappers.

Bear

I know Polamalu! I wish we had the money because we would definitely enjoy it. Brad Paisley and Zac Brown are some of the other artists performing this summer, and I know they would put on a good show.