Magic Mike

polamalu43

Tell me I am not the only one here whose wife wants to see Magic Mike. I guess its a movie about male strippers! I don't know who is starring in it but it is all she is talking about with her friends!

BigPapa

My wife is going to see it tomorrow with her two sisters. They have been giggling about seeing Channing Tatum and Matthew McCanaughey as strippers all week. I am just glad my wife isn't dragging me to see it with her!

Timothy

I don't think my wife knows about this movie, otherwise she would have probably already been to see it by now! (Unless it hasn't come out yet, in which case she'd be counting it down on our calendar like the next Twilight movie, ha ha!)

Regis

My wife and our teenage daughter are going. I had to be the bad guy to put my foot down when it came to the younger one. I'll probably end up taking the younger kids to a different movie at the same time.

Andersson

I heard something about this but I can say without a doubt both myself and the misses are way too mature for strippers, by mature I mean old. It is not something we would watch but maybe our kids and step kids would.

Victor

My wife wants to go see it too. She commented that it's a shameless ploy to get women in the theaters but she still can't resist.

This is the same woman who gives me a hard time about enjoying eye candy in action flicks. ;)

polamalu43

I get a hard time for eye candy too! It's funny isn't it! I don't think you are ever to old for eye candy or strippers on the big screen. It's not like they are going to take it all off.

JRDeep

My wife told me she wants me to go with her to see it. I laughed in her face, and now she just rolls her eyes when I walk in a room. Don't know what she expected... I'm not in the demographic for this movie. I can look at the poster for it and tell it's not something I'd enjoy seeing.

fairbjosh

Brother you are not alone I think 99% of women want to see this movie my buddy went with his wife the other night to go see it and said it was not that bad. I just think it is funny how women say they do not care about strip clubs but they seem to be going crazy over this movie

polamalu43

My wife saw it and said it was "Hot"! He almost took it "all" off. How funny is this. I agree fairbjosh! They don't want to go to the real thing but love movies with it. Silly!

Geonarlie

My wife saw it and said she loved it as did her girlfriends. She didn't make me come with her and I'm glad for that. I don't need to be watching some male strippers. I think its just a way to get a bunch of women to go watch a movie and bank on it.

JoshTheBoss

I do a lot for my wife.

I'll do tasks she asks. Cook her meals. Drive her places. Take her out shopping.

One thing I won't do, is take her to this movie. All I hear is that it's like literally going to a mens stripclub. All the women in the theater start yelling and screaming, and I'm not down for that.

Snow White? Bring it on.

Don

I saw a joke on Facebook that said that this is the first time that women wanted actually see a movie about strippers (Magic Mike) and men wanted to see a movie about a teddy bear (Ted). Oh, and yes --- my wife does want to see it.