Maintaining friendships

LeonR

Two of our daughters are in college now, and they've been home for the holidays. It's so great to see them make time to get together with some of their friends from high school. I love that they make new friends, but are seeing fit to keep the old. It was fun for old dad to see how some of their friends are doing, too.

Sinbian

People that I made bonds with in my street, high school and college are three separate groups but I'm constantly in touch with all three bunches.

Lorenzo

My oldest daughter is already a Junior in High School and I think the friends she has now are good, well-rounded kids. Seeing how close they are to each other - hanging out at the mall, studying together, among othe things - I'm hoping they will maintain their friendship even after they've graduated from High School.

As for me and my wife, we still maintain constant contact with our HS and College friends. In fact, a couple of days ago, we had a get together with them.

Sinbian

My oldest daughter is already a Junior in High School and I think the friends she has now are good, well-rounded kids. Seeing how close they are to each other - hanging out at the mall, studying together, among othe things - I'm hoping they will maintain their friendship even after they've graduated from High School.

As for me and my wife, we still maintain constant contact with our HS and College friends. In fact, a couple of days ago, we had a get together with them.
I love those get-togethers because old stories are brought to life which becomes very tedious for outsiders but we're always having a blast.

polamalu43

I still get together with some of my high school buds. My kids are still in school and at home. I hope they keep their friendships strong for many years. My wife is still best friends with her best friend from grade school.