Mattress - please!

Maxsdad

My bones are killing me, I’m not sure if it is the weather or what but every morning I wake up achy! It cannot be old age yet, I refuse to believe that. My wife thinks it might be our mattress and wants to go buy a new one. She is not achy though. What do you think? Weather related? Mattress? Old age?

Zebeddee

It's worth turning the mattress over and see-ing of that helps. Perhaps it needs to be firmer? Then again maybe you have changed your daily routine, leaving yourself with muscle aches as a result?

pokerdad

How old is your matress? I think this is one thing that most of us just don't think about replacing until our bodies start talking to us. Give the matress flip a shot, maybe buy a new pillow, then if your still creaking in the morning, I's definitely start matress shopping.

polamalu43

Oh no man! I bet you are just getting old. You should go to the doctor for a checkup to be sure everything is ok. Sure you can flip the mattress, but I bet it's health related (you get that way when you get older).

WillyWonka

You may have arthritis. I know I do and if it's going to rain or if it's extremely wet, my bones ache and I'm not that old. I have been physically active and have had several broken bones though so that's where I get my arthritis.

Cruise

I always sleep on the hard mattress as it is always advisable. It's good for your back, and keep your spine healthy. If you want you can try a hard mattress for a few day. It's worth it.

bighelp

The other day I was thinking about the first bed we had when we got hitched, my if I tried to sleep in that bed now I might never get up. It was in a horrible condition and I have no idea why we kept it for as long as we did. Invest in a good matty, it is more than worth the while!!

Rip_VanWinkle

I have to tell you that it really doesn't matter where the pain comes from. You should give a shot to a new mattress. My wife bought a memory foam mattress in Walmart and it is fantastic. Depending on the size you won't pay more than $300 or so. This is a lot less than buying an orthopedic mattress. The orthopedic mattress we have bought haven't been that great.