Merry Christmas! What now?

Manning

Now that Christmas Day is here and the kids will be out of school for the coming week, does anyone have any special plans for the kids and family this week? I know most of us will be working next week, but what about the movies, skating, or other activities?

Richie

We have some plans including a bike ride and a movie matinee. My wife is also going to a spa for a day and I will be entertaining the kids. We will probably go swimming and have a nice lunch out.

danno

I don't have a job at the moment so I have all the time I need to spend with my son. We plan to make use of all the snow this year as we don't usually get this much, so we'll get plenty of use out of the sledge!

stewy

I'm not back at work until the second week in January and we plan to travel up country to visit my parents then across country to visit my in laws. My girls can't wait to see their grandparents!

Jessie

We are going to take the kids sledding tomorrow and then maybe a trip to see friends this coming weekend about 4 hours away, as we don't get to see them often since all our schedules are so busy!!

Adam

My daughter is not even in school yet. She is too young, so really it is nothing out of the ordinary for her. We would love to take her sled riding. I believe mommy is going shopping either today or tomorrow to get some good deals...so most likely she'll go on a little shopping trip.

DriverDan

There are a couple of movies that we are planning to check out. Other than that, no big plans. The kids are very into playing with thier new toys and video games.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
There was stuff we were looking to do, but everyone is sick. We wanted to head to a museum, and head south for a day. But things are what they are.