Mild Fever?

Sinbian

Doctors don't know what the heck is wrong with me. I just feel weak and sleepy, but I'm OK otherwise. It's like energy depletion of some sort. I wonder if it's the weather change?

Bear

You might want to have your blood checked for vitamin deficiencys, anemia, and maybe even Lyme's disease. There are lots of things that can make you feel that way unfortunately!

Victor

Anemia or vitamin deficiency was my first thought as well, but I would have thought the doctors would test for that. Did they?

Also, have you gotten any vaccinations lately? Sometimes they can cause that type of reaction.

Sinbian

No vaccines lately and I started doubting that I have some vitamin deficiencies. I will check my blood the next time I visit the doctor.

Scooter

Perhaps you have mono? When I had mono, many moons ago I had very similar symptoms. I was tired all the time and I would occasionally run low-grade fevers. I think there is a test that they can run to see if it is mono.

Donald

Taking Tylenol at night will help keep a fever down. My father runs slight urinary infections from time to time, which can send a fever soaring. We rely on the Tylenol and if this doesn't work, then it's doctor time for us.

ghanashyam

Here in India, we always use the Ayurvedic drugs rather than chemical drugs. For a mild fever, we use Hingalastak which is designed to set the system of stomach and liver in order. There number of books available in all countries how to use the traditional drugs.

R. Paradon

Here in India, we always use the Ayurvedic drugs rather than chemical drugs. For a mild fever, we use Hingalastak which is designed to set the system of stomach and liver in order. There number of books available in all countries how to use the traditional drugs.
Ayurvedic drugs may good in healing but quite a few if the drugs listed in

Ayurvedic Drug Index| Ayurveda| herbs|Ayurvedic Drug Index in chandigarh may not be freely obtained in the Western countries.

I live in Thailand at the time and prefer the medicines found in the jungle as they usually work when I am ill but in the States it would be impossible to find.

R. Paradon

I would not hesitate in getting a second opinion or blood work. It is easier to cure a problem at its onset rather waiting until it is deeply rooted.

ghanashyam

Usually blood and urine reports reveals what is exactly wrong. Is it first time or was it like this in the past also. For mild fever, we usually prefer rice paste for some days to cleanse the body.