More weather madness

Salazar

I am about to get clobbered with tropical depression 13 (or tropical storm Lee if it develops any further). Anybody else here on the Gulf coast? Supposedly, the center of this thing is headed straight for me and it's moving really, really slow. Guess I'll be spending Labor Day weekend trapped in the house watching my property flood.

wilson

I can not believe the weather than everyone is being slammed with this year. It has to be the worse year weather wise that I can think of, too many places and people have been effected in such a negative way.

jimscharger

Yes, this has been one crazy weather year, let me tell you. From what I hear Lee is supposed to be quite a soaker. I've been hearing around 10" of rain for some areas. I hope you don't get clobbered too bad....it's sad some of that rain can get into Texas a bit father where they are pleading for rain.

bighelp

Right now we are getting rain, rain and more rain for at least the next four days. I have never seen it this rainy before and I almost think I should invest in a pair of rain boots for when I am outside walking the two dogs.

Fatherof2

We are just getting sprinkles right now, but we are expecting somewhere between 6-10 inches in the next two days. My house should be safe from flooding, but my yard will probably not be so lucky.

dirtyharry

No more rain here! We're just getting back to "normal" after Irene went through. This has been a wet summer for us, and we really can't take much more before we're flooding again.

Dan

We went from 87 to 61 overnight. Good for the electric bill, bad for the upcoming winter. Also wrecked the idea of a cookout today and the idea of a swimming birthday party for my son next weekend.