Movie remakes

Jarred

I really wish they would stop messing with perfectly good movies. My FIL sent my daughter what he thought was Charlotte's Web for her birthday. Turns out it was the remake with real people, not the cartoon. It came in a box with a stuffed Wilbur so it was an honest mistake on his part, but I don't know why they felt the need to make that movie in the first place. What was wrong with the original?

Sampson

I agree completely. Why remake a classic? Go and pick one of the million awful movies and remake it so it's watchable. Didn't they remake Psycho, but shot it frame for frame exactly the same, only the actors were different? Did people actually pay money to see that?

Salazar

Ohh, I'm a big classic movie buff and I hate it when they mess with originals. Hollywood needs to get creative and make something new...not something that was already done to perfection. Leave the classics alone!

lamant

I have only caught a few that I really could not stand. I am quite picky when it comes to the movies I watch, esp. any remakes. I had the chance to learn at an early age you just do not change up certain types of movies, mostly, all of them. :)

Cruise

I am not a big fan of remakes either. What they actually do by remaking a movie is picking a great movie and make the bad version of it.