Movie Source?

Sinbian

Where do you find ideas what movies to watch? I know a few sites but lately their recommendations have not been interesting. I like all genres, but favor tasteful Sci-fi.

LeonR

I usually go by recommendations from people at my church and from my family. Usually there's one movie at least two of our family members want to see, so I usually just tag along. They let me because I buy tickets, drinks and popcorn.

polamalu43

I usually see them on TV or when we are at the movies already I watch the previews. My kids also tell me what they want to see. I think they see the previews online but I'm not sure where.

Sinbian

Thanks for the advice but it won't cut it in my case. :) I already asked my friends and I've seen all their recommendations. Any other suggestions?

Andersson

I visit bunches of sites like the wife does and sometimes we will check out a new flick from a friends suggestion, other times we just wing it. The last movie we watched on the fly turned out horrible, I don't remember the name but when I do I will have to let you guys know. Complete waste of time, I could have napped for an hour with better results.

Timothy

Sinbian - Do you have memberships to any streaming movie sites? If not, you could look into Netflix. For less than $10/month, you can stream unlimited movies and TV shows, and Netflix actually has a "Recommended Just For You" category, based on other movies you have watched and rated well.