Museum Membership

Bearsfan

My whole family loves The Museum of Scieence and Industry here in Chicago, so my wife and I decided to purchase a membership. It includes admission and other various discounts. We already used it several times, and it has me considering memberships at a few other local museums.

Anyone else here museum members?

Don

We don't have any museums very close to us, so we haven't gotten any memberships, but we do try to go to different ones around the area. The last one we went to was the Telus museum, which was very nice.

BigPapa

We don't have anything like that close to us either, but I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. I remember going to the Museum of Science and Industry all the time as a kid. It was great. I saw my first Imax movie there. I am sure your kids will love it just as much.

Bearsfan

We don't have anything like that close to us either, but I grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. I remember going to the Museum of Science and Industry all the time as a kid. It was great. I saw my first Imax movie there. I am sure your kids will love it just as much.
The kids do love the museum. There's something in it for everyone, and the fact that the kids learn things along the way is so cool to me.

Victor

If I lived in Chicago again, I'd want memberships to the Museum of Science and Industry, Adler Planetarium, the Field Museum, and the Art Institute. I miss going to those places; perhaps it's time to arrange a visit.

John

We don't live close to a museum of any note, but if we did, I know we'd take advantage of the educational programs they offer. I would definitely go for it since it probably doesn't cost much more than a couple of video games.

Andersson

We are not a membership family but when the kids were younger we did it for them a few years. Sometimes the memberships are not really worth it if you can not visit as much as you would like to.