Nationalsozialistische again?

Andersson

I never thought I would live to see so much dishonesty in the world between the politicians or the police who are randomly pulling people over and demanding papers. What have we turned into, Nationalsozialistische?

Bear

Just wait TSA is moving out of the airport and onto the highways. I know they have already been in Tennessee doing random checks. As they like to remind everyone they are the Transportation Security Agency so their jurisdiction extends beyond the airport.

Sinbian

Such authority is very vaguely defined and can therefore extend to a lot of places. It is never good to give the government so much control. History teaches us why it's not good.

BigPapa

It is true that there are a lot of undefined jurisdictions and powers that the government has slid by us lately. But until enough people can come together with a common purpose, not a Republican or Democratic purpose, but an American purpose nothing will change.

Bear

I think it may be too late even if people were able to come together which I doubt. This country is nothing more than a corporation now, and if it doesn't serve the interests of big business the people in office care nothing about it.

Last edited:

Sinbian

What is interesting, and not just in US but all over the world, is that people are less willing to stand up for their rights in the face of bad government decisions. Not only that this empowers those in charge but encourages them even more to continue with such work.