New Year's Eve?

Mohidad

Time really goes fast, sometimes without us aware of it. It is almost New Year.... again. Do you and your family have any plans for New Year's Eve yet?

Kost

Other than hitting up the food store for a few last minute items, nope. We will stay in this year as we normally do and have a nice dinner. Otherwise no real plans besides watching the ball drop.

Ifamily

We don't plan anything special either. We will just have a nice dinner, watch movies the kids like, and stay awake a bit late. We wouldn't miss the ball drop though.

Last edited:

Dad Brad

We're having some of the family over to watch movies and eat. Everyone will go home early since tomorrow is church and Sunday School. It's a busy day for us. We don't like being on the highways.

Keepworking

I will also be at home with family, having a bit special dinner and playing cards. We will just watch the ball drop on television. Nothing special this year.

Blended

As you can see, since I'm posting here, I'll probably be here, and I will. I like staying at home with the family. Back in the days me and wife would probably go out on our own.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
A few friends stopped by, not many. I had the fire pit going, and we fried up some catfish, green tomatoes from the garden, and yucca root. We had some bottle rockets, and I was half asleep at midnight.