Not born to work?

Mohidad

Is it true that some people just don't like to work? I kinda think that some people are being unemployed out of choice. I have a friend who is currently unemployed, and he seems to be OK with that. And he has family to be responsible for already.

jason

Administrator
Staff member
I've seen reports of people who have never worked a day in their life and just worked the system. Although to me that seems like work. I've known other people to just do the bare minimum. I know one guy who did that. Took any days off he could. He had a small trailer that was paid off, a car that usually worked paid for. He worked enough to pay for food and beer. He had no desire for anything else. That was his lifestyle. No thoughts to the future, retirement or anything like that. Unless he had some wealthy parents, I do not know.

Murray

Yeah, I agree that some people is just like that. It wasn't the best lifestyle to choose though. Even if he had no family to be responsible for, he would still need someone else to take care of him when he is too old to do anything himself. How would he pay the person?